Change Management Foundation & Practitioner - Live Online Virtual Classroom
Is this course for you?
This option provides an additional 1-day classroom based Practitioner training to support your self study. You can complete your online self-study training and take the Foundation exam. Then spend 1-day in the classroom to support your on-line studies in order to improve your understanding of the method, before taking the Practitioner exam.
We provide: Study material for PRINCE2 at Foundation & Practitioner levels, a 1-day classroom event and the option to take exams either on-line or in a classroom.
Foundation - Multiple choice
Practitioner - Objective testing
- Apply and tailor Change Management to a given organizational change situation.
- Apply the Change Management approaches and techniques to a real change scenario.
- Be fully prepared for both exams.
What is the course like?
The delivery style of the course is informal but structured. The trainer will attempt to establish your experience "if any" and requirements in order to provide the best training for you. The Change Management qualification is ideal for many business roles and the trainer will attempt to bring to life the many beneficial attributes of this framework.
The benefits of a Change Management Framework:
- Help you understand how you react to change
- Allow you to assist those around you as they go through change
- Make you think about your team and its effectiveness in a different light
- Give you powerful insight into how your organisation functions and reacts during change
- Equip you to lead more effectively and sympathetically
What examinations are taken?Change Management Foundation exam: 1 hour multiple-choice, closed book exam.
Change Management Practitioner Exam: 2.5 hours, open book (official Change Management manual only).
NOTE: The Change Management Foundation exam must be passed prior to taking the Practitioner examination.
Online Proctored exams: Use your webcam and microphone to take both exams in your home at a time convenient to you.
You will get the result of your online exam on completion.
Benefits of Live Online training
- Study at home in a safe environment
- No travel or accomodation requirements
- Recorded course sessions allowing you to consolidate learning post event
- Options to take exams when your ready
- Improved exam results
What is Change Management?Change Management is a project management methodology.
The methodology provides an informative pathway of understanding through the maze of principles, theories and guidance on organisational change management, and gives a solid platform for clear best practice thinking and the application of useful tools and techniques for achieving successful change.
A structured approach to projects
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
Discounts Discounts for multiple delegates.
Technical Requirements A list of the latest requirements will be sent to you on booking.
Acknowledgements: APMG-International Change Management is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited. IPSO FACTO is a Change Management Accredited Training Organisation (ATO)