PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner On-line – Option 3
Is this course for you?
This popular on-line course is suitable for those who wish to self-study PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner levels and take both exams. Select this option and you will have the flexibility to study at your own pace, with the option to take both exams within twelve months.
We provide: Study material, support for PRINCE2 at Foundation & Practitioner levels, option to take exams on-line or in a classroom.
Practitioner - Objective testing
By the end of your learning you will be in a position to::
- Apply PRINCE2 to a project at Practitioner level
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams
What is the course like?
It should take around 20 hours of self-study to complete the PRINCE2 Foundation part of your training, and approximately 30 hours for the Practitioner level. Your study material will include a mixture of computer-based training using the web or CD, documentation and practical tasks.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use PRINCE2 Passport On-line for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The PRINCE2 Foundation exam must be passed before taking the Practitioner exam.
Depending on your commitments, you'll require between 1 to 12 months to complete your learning.
If you run out of time, you can extend the license and exam time:
- 7-day License Extension - £49 +VAT
- 3-month License Extension -£99 +VAT
- 12-month License Extension -£149 +VAT
What is included in the cost?CBT/CD, documentation, handbook, practical tasks, on-line support forums, chat on-line, Foundation & Practitioner exams.
What examinations are taken?PRINCE2 Foundation exam: 1 hour multiple-choice, closed book exam. 70 questions. Pass mark 50%.
PRINCE2 Practitioner exam: 2.5 hours, open book (official PRINCE2 manual only). There will be eight scenario based objective test questions - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark. 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 55%.
NOTE: The PRINCE2 Foundation exam must be passed prior to taking the Practitioner examination.
On-line exam: Use your webcam and microphone (ID required) to take both exams in your home at a time convenient to you. Important: We require a minimum of three weeks to order online exams.
Classroom exam: If you prefer to take the exams in a classroom, we require a minimum of three weeks to book your exams. Exams can be taken at many locations across England.
- Flexibility to study at a convenient time, pace and place
- Cost-effective solution for you and your organisation
- On-line training achieves higher exam scores compared to classroom training
- On-line training gives you the freedom to access your learning material from any location
What is PRINCE2?PRINCE2 is a project management methodology that is widely recognised across the world.
The methodology includes quality management, control and organisation of a project with consistency and review to align with the objectives. PRINCE2 emphasis is on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages.
A structured approach to projects
- Twelve modules with interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2® Manual
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the PRINCE2® syllabus
- On-line support, forums, chat and progress reports
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate learning
Discounts If you have multiple delegates who want to study online, contact us to discuss discount options.
Technical Requirements The software has been designed to operate to the following minimum specifications:-
- Windows 7® ,8® ,Vista®, Windows XP® or XP Tablet Edition (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
MAC OSX [ Not iOS based systems] (Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or PowerPC G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM) Linux Ubuntu >7.10 / Fedora >8 / Open SUSE >10.3 (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
- (Minimum) 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
- Internet Explorer 8+ / Chrome / Firefox / Safari or similar standards-compliant browser
- DVD ROM drive
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space. The software is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, a soundcard with speakers or headphones is also required.
The software uses Adobe Air, Reader and Flash formats. These products can be downloaded free of charge from www.adobe.com for your specific machine.
Admin rights might be required to complete the installation.
Acknowledgements: PRINCE2® is a registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IPSO FACTO is a PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation (ATO)