PRINCE2® Foundation On-line - Option 2
Is this course for you?
On-line training is aimed at those who don't have the flexibility to attend a classroom based PRINCE2 course or are looking for a cost effective solution to gaining this qualification. Statistics show that delegates who use our online training methods achieve better results in both Foundation and Practitioner exams, compared with classroom based courses.
We provide: Study material, support for PRINCE2 at Foundation level and the Foundation exam.
By the end of your learning you will be in a position to::
- Apply PRINCE2 to a project at Foundation level
- Be prepared to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
What is the course like?
The PRINCE2 Foundation level should take around 20 hours to complete. Your study material will include a mixture of computer-based training using the web or CD, documentation, and practical tasks. Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use PRINCE2 Passport Online for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Depending on your commitments, you'll require between 1 to 12 months to complete the learning.
If you run out of time, you can extend the license and exam time:
- 7-day License Extension - £49 +VAT
- 3-month License Extension -£99 +VAT
- 12-month License Extension -£149 +VAT
What is included in the cost?CBT/CD, documentation, practical tasks, Foundation exam
What examinations are taken?PRINCE2 Foundation exam: On-line or Classroom
On-line exam: Use your webcam and microphone (ID required) to take the exam in your home at a time convenient to you. Important: We require a minimum three weeks to order on-line exams.
Classroom exam: If you prefer to take the Foundation exam in a classroom, we require a minimum of three weeks to book your exam. Exams can be taken at many locations across England.
- Flexibility to study at a convenient time, pace and place
- Cost-effective solution for you and your organisation
- On-line training achieves higher exam scores compared to classroom training
- On-line training gives you the freedom to access your learning material from any location
What is PRINCE2?PRINCE2 is a project management methodology used across the UK and other parts of the world.
The methodology includes quality management, control and organisation of a project with consistency and review to align with the objectives. PRINCE2 emphasis is on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages.
A structured approach to projects
- Twelve modules with interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2® Manual
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the PRINCE2® syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- PRINCE2® Foundation exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
Discounts If you have multiple delegates who want to study online then contact us for a discount.
Technical RequirementsTechnical Requirements Minimum computer requirements to operate the online software The software has been designed to operate to the following minimum specifications:-
- Windows Vista® ( Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise )
- Windows XP® or XP Tablet Edition (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
MAC OSX [ Not iOS based systems] (Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or PowerPC G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM) Linux Ubuntu >7.10 / Fedora >8 / Open SUSE >10.3 (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
- (Minimum) 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
- Internet Explorer 8+ / Chrome / Firefox / Safari or similar standards-compliant browser
- DVD ROM drive
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space. The software is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, a soundcard with speakers or headphones is also required.
The software uses Adobe Air, Reader and Flash formats. These products can be downloaded free of charge from www.adobe.com for your specific machine.
Admin rights might be required to complete the installation.
Acknowledgements: PRINCE2® is a registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. PRINCE2® courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd.