PRINCE2® Foundation On-line - Option 1
Is this course for you?
On-line training is aimed at those who don't have the flexibility to attend a classroom based PRINCE2 course. It provides a stress free opportunity to learn at your own pace, and is also the most cost effective training solution. This option is for those who want to learn PRINCE2 at Foundation level but don't want to take the exam.
We provide: Study material and support for PRINCE2 at Foundation level.
By the end of your learning you will be in a position to:
- Apply PRINCE2 to a project at Foundation level
What is the course like?
Your PRINCE2 Foundation training should take around 20 hours to complete. The study material will include a mixture of computer-based training using the web or CD, documentation, and practical tasks. Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use the PRINCE2 passport on-line for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Depending on your commitments, you'll require between 1 to 12 months to complete the learning.
If you run out of time, you can extend the license and exam time:
- 7-day License Extension -£49 +VAT
- 3-month License Extension -£99 +VAT
- 12-month License Extension -£149 +VAT
What is included in the cost?CBT/CD, documentation, practical tasks.
What examinations are taken?PRINCE2 Foundation Exam: Not applicable
- Flexibility to study at a convenient time, pace and place
- Flexible self-study options
- Cost-effective solution for you and your organisation
- Freedom to access your learning material from any location
What is PRINCE2?PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments, version 2) is a project management methodology.
The methodology includes quality management, control and organisation of a project with consistency and review to align with the objectives. PRINCE2 emphasis is on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages.
A structured approach to projects
- Twelve modules with interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2® Manual
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the PRINCE2® syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- PRINCE2® Foundation exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate learning
Discounts If you have multiple delegates who want to study online then contact us to discuss discount options.
Technical RequirementsMinimum computer requirements to operate the online software. The software has been designed to operate to the following minimum specifications:-
- Windows Vista® ( Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise )
- Windows XP® or XP Tablet Edition (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
MAC OSX [ Not iOS based systems] (Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or PowerPC G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM) Linux Ubuntu >7.10 / Fedora >8 / Open SUSE >10.3 (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
- (Minimum) 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
- Internet Explorer 8+ / Chrome / Firefox / Safari or similar standards-compliant browser
- DVD ROM drive if using the DVD option
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space. The software is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, a soundcard with speakers or headphones is also required.
The software uses Adobe Air, Reader and Flash formats. These products can be downloaded free of charge from www.adobe.com for your specific machine.
Admin rights might be required to complete the installation.
Acknowledgements: PRINCE2® is a registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IPSO FACTO is a PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation (ATO)