Is this course for you?
This three day accredited course is for those working in a project management environment who are qualified PRINCE2® at Foundation level. Also, if you're involved with integrating project management with product delivery, or have governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches. Finally, this course could be useful if you're involved with programme and project support functions.
09th October 2017
07th August 2017
04th December 2017
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Apply basic Agile concepts
- Combine PRINCE2® and the Agile methodology
- Apply PRINCE2® principles and processes in an Agile environment
- Prepare and take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam
What is the course like?
The course will be delivered by a PRINCE2 Agile® approved trainer. You will work in groups undertaking interactive exercises and engage in discussions. The course combines the principles of project management theory with practical exercises, and you will be expected to join in and contribute in discussions.
What is included in the cost?Pre-course material, PRINCE2 Agile® handbook. PRINCE2 Agile exam. Lunch and refreshments (lunch is not provided at the London venue).
What examinations are taken?
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass - 60% pass mark
- 2.5 hours duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
What is PRINCE2 Agile®?PRINCE2 Agile® has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation. You should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve.
Flexibility and responsiveness within a PRINCE2 framework
The PRINCE2 Agile® syllabus includes the following topics:
- Concepts of common agile ways of working
- Purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and Agile
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an Agile context
- Apply and tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project within an Agile context
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
Acknowledgements PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. PRINCE2 Agile® courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd